Chapter 1056 is titled "Cross Guild".
Germa 66's Ahh... An Emotionless Excursion, Vol. 15: "Katakuri and Oven arrive!!"
Bạn đang xem: one piece 1056
The Vinsmoke siblings fight Katakuri and Oven.
Inuarashi and Nekomamushi appoint Carrot as the next ruler of the Mokomo Dukedom as they intend on remaining in Wano to tát serve Momonosuke. As Sukiyaki reveals himself to tát his grandchildren, the Straw Hats discuss his revelation that Pluton is located in Wano; however, a spying Caribou overhears this and gets excited about revealing this as well as information about Poseidon to tát a certain person.
A few days later, the Straw Hats and Yamato bid farewell to tát everyone except Momonosuke and Kin'emon, and the Straw Hats prepare to tát part ways with the Heart and Kid Pirates. Law gives Kid a rubbing of Kaidou's Road Poneglyph, and Kid reveals news about Dracule Mihawk and Crocodile working under Buggy to tát khuông the Cross Guild, which has issued bounties on Marines. Meanwhile, Yamato calls out to tát Momonosuke and Kin'emon from the roof of the shogun castle to tát announce his intention of joining the Straw Hats and living lượt thích Oden.
Inside the Flower Capital's castle, Raizo and Shinobu are being nursed back to tát health by Miyagi and Tristan while Kin'emon is forced to tát admit Ryokugyu had a good point when referring to tát Kaidou's presence keeping enemies at cất cánh. He apologizes to tát the patients for not being there, before Nekomamushi brushes it off and asks Kin'emon how Tsurujo was doing. Kin'emon explains that she is safe and sound with only a serious burn on her face despite Okobore Town having burned down. He blushes while acknowledging her beauty even after all those years, while Inuarashi, Kikunojo and Raizo express their feelings about Kin'emon's sentimentality. Meanwhile at the remains of Okobore Town, Tsurujo and Chocho talk about Kin'emon's return, and how Tsurujo plans to tát move back to tát the Flower Capital sánh she can continue to tát remain by her husband's side.
Carrot is then called to tát the castle and is announced to tát be the new ruler of Mokomo Dukedom, much to tát her shock. Inuarashi and Nekomamushi explain this decision by telling her that they chose to tát stay in Wano to tát serve Momonosuke and leave the next era in her and the others' hands due to tát her experience at sea. Carrot disapproves, saying there are sánh many people stronger than vãn her, but the Inuarashi Musketeer Squad and Wanda back up the decision by saying it's their job to tát protect their country and that most importantly, she carries Pedro's will within her heart.
Later, Kozuki Sukiyaki shows himself to tát his grandchildren and the Scabbards, assuming all of the samurai knew as well (which was true except for Kin'emon, who internally expresses surprise to tát his survival). Sukiyaki tells them he can teach them a few things, but will mostly stay secluded from the public, wanting to tát leave the future to tát them. In another room, Franky and the rest of the Straw Hats learn from Robin that Pluton is indeed in Wano, but she hasn't seen it yet. Robin asks Luffy if he desires to tát obtain it, and he refuses, citing he doesn't need it, but Robin is left questioning why Oden wanted to tát unleash it on the world. A youthful-looking woman then butts into the conversation, which is revealed to tát be Shinobu, having regained her youthful khuông following Ryokugyu's attack. She is accompanied by Tama, who has become her kunoichi apprentice. Tama asks Luffy if she can join his crew, and he accepts following she masters ninjutsu. Caribou, who was eavesdropping nearby, is shocked by the truth about Pluton, and must let a certain person know about it.
Xem thêm: châu sinh thần
A few days later, the Flower Capital becomes busy again. At the castle, Momonosuke barges into a room to tát ask Zoro to tát teach him some sword techniques, only to tát find no one. He searches around the castle, and learns from Hiyori and Toko that they already left, having said goodbye to tát everyone except him and Kin'emon. At Udon's Tokage Port, Luffy, Law and Kid choose their next destinations via Log Pose, the former two separating themselves due to tát their alliance having come to tát an kết thúc. Both Luffy and Kid pick to tát go east, while Law decides to tát go northeast, reasoning that it is the shortest route to tát reach an island. Luffy and Kid pick straws to tát decide who gets to tát pick the middle log, and Luffy loses while rubbing into Kid's face he is now an Emperor even though he lost.
While on the subject of Emperors, Kid takes out a flyer and voices his strong dislike for Buggy and his new organization: Cross Guild. With former Warlords Crocodile and Dracule Mihawk as his subordinates, he has become a powerful enough figure to tát obtain the title of Emperor. Zoro voices his disbelief that Mihawk would become subordinate to tát anyone, and Luffy just calls Buggy an idiot. Still, Kid reveals that he's using his company to tát assign bounties to tát members of the Marines, remarking how sánh much changed in the outside world while they were in Wano.
Law gives Kid a rubbing of Wano's Road Poneglyph, and the latter reveals his crew had managed to tát take one from Whole Cake Island some time ago. Killer states that in order to tát take part in the upcoming war over the One Piece, they need to tát find a "man with a burn mark." Luffy questions him about it, before Kid laughs as he tells Luffy they now have an advantage over him and his crew.
Back at the castle, Momonosuke and Kin'emon tìm kiếm for Yamato, who was on the roof the whole time. He announces his intent to tát join the Straw Hats and live lượt thích Kozuki Oden did.
- The Scabbards returned to tát the Flower Capital's castle.
- Kin'emon was at Kuri with Tsurujo during the fight against Ryokugyu.
- Raizo and Shinobu are being treated by Miyagi and Tristan after the former's bodies have shriveled.
- It is revealed by Kin'emon that Tsurujo has a burn mark on the left side of her face after the incident in Okobore Town.
- Tsurujo is also planning to tát move back to tát the Flower Capital to tát be with her husband.
- Inuarashi and Nekomamushi appoint Carrot to tát become the new leader of the Mokomo Dukedom, as they intend to tát stay in Wano with Momonosuke.
- Sukiyaki reveals his true identity to tát his grandchildren and reunites with Momonosuke and Hiyori.
- The Scabbards sans Kin'emon had already figured out his identity beforehand.
- Sukiyaki states his intention to tát pass down his knowledge to tát Momonosuke before returning to tát seclusion.
- Franky and the rest of the Straw Hats learn from Robin that Pluton does exist and it is in Wano.
- Caribou eavesdrops on the discussion and states that he must alert a certain someone about Pluton and Poseidon.
- Shinobu enters the room and it is shown that she has returned to tát her younger appearance.
- Tama has become Shinobu's apprentice in ninjutsu.
- Luffy promises Tama that she can join his crew when she masters ninjutsu.
- The Straw Hat, Heart and Kid Pirates prepare to tát leave Wano Country on different routes.
- The Heart Pirates are going northeast.
- The Kid Pirates are going east.
- The Straw Hats are going southeast.
- The Straw Hats and Heart Pirates are no longer in an alliance, having achieved their original goal of defeating Kaidou.
- Law gives the Kid Pirates a rubbing of Wano's Road Poneglyph.
- Kid and Killer mention a "man with a burn scar" that could be key to tát the war for the One Piece.
- The Kid Pirates had stolen a rubbing of Big Mom's Road Poneglyph from one of her Sweet Commanders beforehand.
- Buggy has joined forces with Dracule Mihawk and Crocodile in a group called Cross Guild.
- The Cross Guild is capable of issuing bounties on Marines, which are already causing several Marines to tát be pursued and attacked by bounty hunters.
- Kin'emon and Momonosuke were not alerted about the Straw Hats leaving beforehand for some reason.
- Yamato is still in the Flower Capital.
- He decides to tát go after Luffy and his crew.
- This chapter was released with the second extra scene featuring Uta from One Piece Film: Red showing her waking up from a nightmare and going over a song's lyrics.
|Wano Country Arc|
|Luffy-senpai Support Project! Barto's Secret Room! • Zoro and Sanji-senpai Admiring Project! Barto's Secret Room 2! • A Comprehensive Anatomy! The Legend of Kozuki Oden! • A Comprehensive Anatomy! Fierce Fight! The Five from the New Generation! • Great Fierce Battle Special! The Straw Hats vs. the Tobi Roppo • Great Fierce Battle Special! Zoro vs. an All-Star! • Great Fierce Battle Special! Alliance Counterattack vs. Big Mom • Luffy-senpai Support Project! Barto's Secret Room 3! • Luffy-senpai Support Project! Barto's Secret Room 4!|
|Germa 66's Ahh... An Emotionless Excursion|
|Manga Chapters (covers)|