From Wikipedia, the miễn phí encyclopedia
|After Ever Happy|
Theatrical release poster
Bạn đang xem: after ever happy
|Directed by||Castille Landon|
|Screenplay by||Sharon Soboil|
|Based on||After Ever Happy|
by Anna Todd
|Edited by||Morgan Halsey|
|Music by||George Kallis|
|Distributed by||Voltage Pictures|
|Box office||$19.2 million|
After Ever Happy (released in some countries as After Ever After and After Forever) is a 2022 American romantic drama film directed by Castille Landon from a screenplay by Sharon Soboil, based on the năm ngoái novel of the same name by Anna Todd. It is the sequel to tát After We Fell (2021) and the fourth installment in the After film series. The film stars Josephine Langford and Hero Fiennes Tiffin reprising their roles as Tessa Young and Hardin Scott, respectively.
The film was shot back-to-back in Bulgaria in 2020 with its predecessor, After We Fell.
After Ever Happy was released in Italy on August 22, 2022, in Europe from August 24, 2022, and was released in the United States on September 7, by Voltage Pictures. It was followed by the final installment in the series, After Everything, in 2023.
A couple of hours after Christian Vance reveals to tát Hardin he is Hardin's biological father, Hardin returns to tát his mother's wedding reception with Tessa, where he confronts her about the deception. Vance tries to tát explain himself, but Hardin storms off with a bottle of whiskey.
That evening, Tessa finds a drunk Hardin breaking into Trish's house and setting the place on fire. He realizes his mistake and tries to tát put the fire out, to tát no avail, but Vance arrives and sneaks him out the back to tát Vance's siêu xe as the fire department arrives. Hardin wakes up the next morning and Tessa tells him Vance told the police he had mix the fire himself. They drive to tát a hill where they have sex.
Tessa and Hardin return to tát their khách sạn where she confides in Kimberley, Vance's fiancée, about her problems dealing with Hardin's anger issues before discovering he has left the khách sạn. Tessa tracks him down to tát a buổi tiệc nhỏ where she finds him drunk and high. She offers him a chance to tát leave with her, but he declines and she returns to tát the US.
Upon returning to tát her apartment, Tessa finds her father, dead from an apparent overdose. Landon calls Hardin dozens of times to tát let him know before he finally picks up. He returns to tát Tessa and tries to tát comfort her, but she hides from him. Hardin argues with her mom, Carol, about whether he's good for Tessa and how he always abandons her.
Still, Hardin, along with Landon, attends Richard's funeral to tát tư vấn Tessa. They go to tát a dinner hosted by Hardin's dad, Ken, and Landon's mom, Karen, along with Landon and his friend, Nora, to tát say farewell to tát Landon as he moves to tát NYC for school, where Nora also lives.
Xem thêm: vungtrom
After dinner, Tessa brings Hardin outside to tát talk. She tells him they need time apart to tát heal from their recent family traumas and she's decided to tát leave Vance Publishing to tát move to tát Thành Phố New York with Landon. Hardin is hurt by the bombshell and nearly hits Landon out of rage for not telling him, but Landon reminds him he is also Tessa's friend as much as Hardin is his brother. Tessa gives Hardin an ultimatum that if he loves her, he'll not follow her to tát NYC and let them have their time apart, to tát which he reluctantly agrees.
Tessa moves in with Landon and starts working with Nora at a fancy restaurant and Hardin starts going to tát AA and graduates from university. Months later, Hardin comes to tát NYC for work and Landon offers to tát host him.
Tessa takes double shifts to tát avoid Hardin, but Landon and Hardin come to tát her restaurant and request her as their server. Hardin stays until she's off work and they talk about how they've been; Hardin's sobriety and Tessa waiting to tát get accepted into NYU. Over the next couple of days, they spend time together, slowly reconnecting, during which Landon finally starts a romantic relationship with Nora, much to tát Hardin and Tessa's happiness.
One night when Landon is at Nora's, Tessa and Hardin give in and have sex again. The next morning after Hardin leaves, Tessa finds a book in his bag, titled "After", documenting their entire relationship. When he returns, she confronts him about the book, not wanting her life to tát be published for everyone to tát read about, but Hardin tells her there's already a bidding war for the book. He had read his journal during therapy and a publisher ended up reading it and everything escalated since. Tessa declares that their relationship is officially over.
Sometime later, Hardin's book has been named a Thành Phố New York Times Best Seller. With not many friends at school and Landon having basically moved in with Nora, Tessa reaches out to tát Robert, Nora's friend, for company. That night, Tessa sneaks into Hardin's book signing without him knowing ví she can listen in. She misinterprets a look between Hardin and a woman and as Tessa leaves, Hardin catches a glimpse of her.
In September 2020, a feature film adaptation of After Ever Happy was announced to tát be in development. Developed at the same time as After We Fell, the films were announced to tát be directed by Castille Landon with Sharon Soboil serving as a screenwriter. Josephine Langford and Hero Fiennes-Tiffin were confirmed to tát reprise their roles as Tessa Young and Hardin Scott, respectively.
The film entered pre-production in September 2020, prior to tát the release of After We Collided. Principal photography took place, back-to-back with After We Fell. In December 2021, Louise Lombard, Kiana Madeira, Chance Perdomo, Rob Estes, and Carter Jenkins were confirmed to tát have reprised their roles from previous movies. The first teaser trailer was released in December 2021.
Photography took place in Bulgaria and wrapped production in December 2020. Landon stated that the novel series' realistic analysis of love, drew her to tát join the production, stating that her intent while directing the projects was to tát show that "romance isn't always beautiful". During production, the cast worked closely together and stayed in a khách sạn in a more isolated manner, while cameras weren't rolling, due to tát COVID-19 pandemic restrictions and protocols.
The film was released in Europe from August 22, 2022, and was later released in the United States on September 7, 2022, with Voltage Pictures another distribution companies.
Xem thêm: lupin đệ tam
On the review aggregator trang web Rotten Tomatoes, 0% of 6 critics' reviews are positive, with an average rating of 3.30/10.
In August 2022, it was announced that production had commenced on a secret sequel to tát After Ever Happy. Despite having not much revealed, it was stated that principal photography had recently wrapped and that the official title is After Everything. Langford and Fiennes Tiffin are reprising their roles as Tessa Young and Hardin Scott, respectively. It is intended to tát be the fifth film in the series.
Another sequel and prequel were in development in 2021. In 2023, Voltage Pictures said that After Everything is the fifth and final chapter of the franchise.
- ^ "After Every Happy (2022)". Box Office Mojo. IMDb. Retrieved September 16, 2022.
- ^ "Everything to tát Know About "After Ever Happy," the Final After Movie". www.yahoo.com. Archived from the original on May 2, 2022. Retrieved May 2, 2022.
- ^ "OMG a New Teaser Trailer for "After Ever Happy" Just Dropped — Watch Here". Seventeen. April 8, 2022. Archived from the original on April 12, 2022. Retrieved May 2, 2022.
- ^ Norman, Dalton (July 4, 2023). "After Everything (2023): Release Date, Cast, Story, Trailer & Everything We Know". Screen Rant. Retrieved August 27, 2023.
- ^ D'Alessandro, Anthony (September 8, 2020). "'After' Sequels 'After We Fell' & 'After Ever Happy' Going Into Production; Castille Landon To Direct – Updated". Deadline. Archived from the original on September trăng tròn, 2020. Retrieved February 21, 2022.
- ^ Moore, Kasey (January 27, 2022). "'After Ever Happy' Expected to tát Arrive on Netflix in Select Regions in 2022/23". What's On Netflix. Archived from the original on February 22, 2022. Retrieved February 21, 2022.
- ^ Mboho, Edidiong (December 26, 2021). "'After Ever Happy' Trailer Shows New Drama for Tessa and Hard in the Final Film". Collider. Archived from the original on December 26, 2021. Retrieved February 21, 2021.
- ^ After Ever Happy Movie (November 2, 2021). "Director CastilleLandon discusses AfterWeFell". Twitter. Archived from the original on February 22, 2022. Retrieved February 21, 2022.
- ^ After Ever Happy Movie (December 1, 2021). "Louise Lombard on working with Hero & Jo on AfterWeFell and AfterEverHappy". Twitter. Archived from the original on February 22, 2022. Retrieved February 21, 2022.
- ^ "After Ever Happy: Cast, Plot, Release Date, and Everything else We Know". March 16, 2022.
- ^ LaBonte, Rachel (February 16, 2022). "After 4 Movie Poster Shows Tessa & Hardin's Return". Screen Rant. Archived from the original on June 1, 2022. Retrieved February 21, 2022.
- ^ "After Ever Happy". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. Retrieved September 29, 2022.
- ^ El-Mahmoud, Sarah (August 25, 2022). "Hero Fiennes Tiffin Announces He's Already Filmed A Surprise After Sequel, And Fans Are Confused". Cinemablend. Archived from the original on August 26, 2022. Retrieved August 25, 2022.
- ^ Campano, Leah (August 25, 2022). "Everything You Need to tát Know About "After Everything," the Fifth "After" Film: Hessa's Story Continues". Seventeen. Archived from the original on August 26, 2022. Retrieved August 25, 2022.
- ^ Fuentes, Tamara (August 25, 2022). "Everything We Know About 'After Everything,' the Fifth Movie in the 'After' Franchise". Cosmopolitan. Archived from the original on August 24, 2022. Retrieved August 25, 2022.
- ^ Romanchick, Shane (August 25, 2022). "The 'After' Saga Continues as Hero Fiennes Tiffin Confirms Fifth Movie 'After Everything'". Collider. Archived from the original on August 26, 2022. Retrieved August 25, 2022.
- ^ "'After' Franchise Expands with Prequel & Sequel; Castille Landon Set as Director & Writer". April 19, 2021.
- After Ever Happy at IMDb